Web / Graphic Designer
Full time position - Gorey, Co. Wexford
Long term opportunity for an experienced web / graphic designer.
• Develop web front end interfaces for our JobPro product (www.jobprocentral.com).
• Take ownership of the company’s online marketing strategy (multiple websites).
• Design graphical user interfaces (GUI) for innovative new products and plug-ins.
- Strong graphic and web design skills are essential with a creative eye for design.
- Examples of high quality work will be an important part of the selection process.
- High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Commercial experience creating professional looking web interfaces using CSS/XHTML.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and digital marketing very important.
- Strong Knowledge of Google algorithms and ranking strategies.
- Detailed knowledge of internet marketing including blogging and social networking.
- Able to analyse web pages and make detailed SEO recommendations.
- Enthusiasm to keep up to date with current SEO strategies and algorithm changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience integrating with backend databases.
- Understanding of relational database design important.
Bonus but not essential:
- Experience developing on and for multiple platforms and browsers (Win / Mac / Linux).
- Living locally a plus as this is a long term opportunity.
- Experience with Mac OSX platform a plus (possibilities of developing iPhone apps etc).
- Experience with FileMaker development tools an advantage. (www.filemaker.com)
Email CV to email@example.com